CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
YOU ARE SAFE COMING TO OUR OFFICE!
At the practice of Shawn Widick, our patients’ health and comfort are our top priorities. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the California Dental Association (CDA) to ensure we are doing our part to keep our patients and our staff safe.
Our practice adheres to the strictest infection control guidelines, as outlined by the California Department of Public Health and The Division of Occupational Safety and Health.
Further, we have implemented the following precautions since re-opening in June 2020, so you feel safe when visiting our office:
- All our staff voluntarily vaccinated as soon as it became available.
- Prior to entry, we screen for signs of COVID-19 or any other sickness. This includes temperature check and travel review.
- Initial screening is done outside, prior to entry. Masked patients are escorted through the front door and asked to use the provided hand sanitizer, then taken to their treatment room. The room is already disinfected with barriers in place. Upon completion of treatment, patients are asked to re-mask and exit out the side door. This allows all to maintain social distancing and patient flow.
- All staff maintain appropriate PPE before and during procedures.
- We spray and wipe down all “high-touch” areas with additional disinfectant and sanitizer throughout the day.
- Our staff is trained on prevention and care measures and to recognize symptoms and act on them appropriately.
- Conduct daily COVID-19 screenings for staff and providers in the practice
- We will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priorities throughout every facet of our office.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation as we create a safe and healthy environment together. You can rest assured that we take all of the necessary steps to protect you and your family while you are with us. If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 precautions in Healdsburg, California, feel free to call our office at 707-433-6907. We would be happy to assist you.
To learn more about the most recent CDC protocols and how to keep yourself and your family safe, visit the following links: